Become a part of Team MV
If you think that Monica Vinader is where you would like to grow your career and you would like to join our team, read on to find out more about our candidate experience.
Our aim during the selection process is to give you as much of an opportunity to learn about us as a brand, our teams and the role you have applied for, as it is for us to learn about you - it's a mutual exchange of information.
Therefore, as part of the application process, you can expect to take part in some, or a combination, of the following:
* An introductory phone or Skype screen with a member of the HR
* An invitation to an Assessment Centre at our office
* Practical case study or task assessment completion - these could be role specific or more general, or indeed a combination of the two
* Face to face interviews - this will be at least a two stage process which will include meeting with the hiring manager and other key stakeholders across our Holkham and London offices.
Throughout this process, our aim always is to give you as much of an insight in to life at MV, as well as giving you the chance to get to know us more.
Here are some of our top-tips for excelling during interview:
* Prepare fully by researching the Company, market trends and
our competitors. We encourage you to visit one of our stores if you
* The process is as much about us getting to know you as it is about you getting to know us. Be prepared to showcase your personality, talents and experience, as well as coming prepared with any questions you may have for us.
* We are interested in your experiences so try to answer questions using the STAR format to clearly demonstrate your abilities (Situation, Task, Action, Result).
* For telephone or Skype interviews, please make sure that you are in an appropriate location - whilst not face to face, it is still an interview and we need to be able to hear you and make an effective assessment on your application.
* For face to face interviews, please arrive on time and know who you are asking for - we will send you details about your interview or assessment location in advance so ensure you plan your route carefully.
Finally, we endeavour to keep in touch with you regularly during the recruitment process for all of our roles. All communication will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and will start with an initial acknowledgement of your application. If you require an update on the status at any point, please do contact us, however, we also recommend that you regularly check your spam or junk folders in case any communication is accidentally filtered.