A Message from Monica
Firstly, a very big heartfelt THANK YOU for your continued loyalty and custom. Our community of customers, partners, sales associates and head office team have overwhelmed us with their incredible support and kind words, and the joint belief we can get through this together, however tough things may seem right now.
As we all adjust to a new reality, re-calibrate and adapt, we have had to make many changes, both personal and professional. As a small Independent British Brand, we are a family business determined to make it through this crisis, and to come through better and stronger for our teams.
My number one priority is to keep our community safe, but I also have a duty to protect our team's and our supplier's livelihoods at a time of economic difficulty.
As such, our head office team is working from home, our stores are temporarily closed in the UK and the US, but Our Global Online Business is able to continue operating. With very strict hygiene, health and distancing measures in place, our warehouse team can work safely and in line with UK Government advice, who are encouraging online retail to continue.
So we will still be able to deliver the beautiful pieces our design team and master craftsmen have been working on for the past few months. As we look for the positives and the things cheer us up, we promise to share with you as many snippets of joy as we can through our work and our content - whether you are in the mood to shop or just to be distracted and cheered up.
Please take care and keep in touch,
How are we protecting our people?
- Our UK and US stores have been temporarily closed, and our head office teams are working from home
- Our UK warehouse in Norfolk is following the latest UK Government guidelines to ensure personal safety: we have moved to a shift pattern halving the number of people at any one time , with strict social distancing and hygiene protocols enforced, and stringent cleaning after each shift - and lots of hand washing
- We regularly talk to all our teams in groups and on an individual basis to ensure they are supported
- No-one is required to come into work if they feel they are not being well protected.
Orders and Deliveries
How safe are our deliveries?
- All of our deliveries are now contactless: no need for you to provide a physical signature. Our couriers will place your parcels at your front door, knock and step back to ensure you have received it.
- If you are not home, they will follow our usual 'missed delivery' process.
- All our couriers are following latest Government guidelines to keep you everyone safe
Can I still engrave and emboss?
- Yes, we will engrave jewellery and emboss leather free of charge, same as always
Can you deliver within the normal time frames?
- We are currently offering all of our usual delivery services for UK (including next day and weekend delivery) and US customers.
- In Europe there are some minor delays, no more than 2 days.
- As a precautionary measure, we have removed our express services. Please order using our standard delivery option.
Returns and Repairs
Can I still return my piece for an exchange or refund?
- Our returns policy has increased to 100 days, back dating to orders placed since the 1st February - we want to save you that trip to the post office!
- Use our self-serve portal to create your returns labels and let us know of your intentions. When it is safe to do so you can then get your piece back to us
Can I still return my piece for repair?
- Our repairs service is not closed, but is currently impacted by the Coronavirus situation. If you have a repair in process that you would like to talk about, or want to send a piece back, please contact our customer care team and we can work through your needs.
- We pride ourselves on promoting repair or recycling wherever possible, to mitigate environmental impact, so we are sorry for this interruption.
- If your warranty is due to run out, just ensure you use the self-serve portal to record your repair request and we will happily receive your piece back at a later date.
My Gift Voucher is about to expire - what should I do?
Gift Vouchers are accepted on our website, and we offer free standard shipping and returns.
For any help, our now home-based Customer Care team are on hand 7 days a week and are looking forward to connecting with you. You can contact us by webchat (bottom right on desktop or bottom left on mobile) or via our contact page.