- These Terms
- It is important that you read these terms and conditions of
sale ("Terms of Sale") carefully before ordering any Product(s)
("Products") from monicavinader.com ("Site"). Together with our
relationship with you in relation to this Site and your purchase of
our Products on this Site.
- We advise you to print a copy of your Order and these Terms of
Sale for your information and safe keeping.
- By placing an order for any Product(s) on this Site ("Order")
you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale, and by continuing to
access the Site you agree to accept the practices described in
these Terms of Sale, which may be updated or changed by us from
time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of
any future changes. Your continued use of the Site following such
change(s) shall signify your agreement to be bound by our modified
Terms of Sale.
- By placing an Order you are offering to purchase a Product on
and in accordance with these Terms of Sale. All Orders are
dependent on availability and confirmation of the Order price.
- About Monica Vinader
- We are Monica Vinader Ltd, a company registered in England and
Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Holkham Studios,
Longlands, Holkham Park, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1SH,
United Kingdom and our registered number is 04428116.
- You can contact us at that address, or via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)208 787
5777 between the hours of 9am - 6pm BST, Monday - Friday.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by
writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided
to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms,
this includes emails.
- The Contract
- Orders are submitted via the Site as set out in this
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on "Add to
Shopping Bag" to add the Product(s) you wish to purchase to your
Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking "Proceed to Purchase" to log
into our secure servers to complete your Order.
- If this is your first purchase on our Site you will have the
option to register and create an account with us using your email
address and you will also be asked to create a password. You must
keep this password confidential and not disclose it to any third
party. You will then be asked to input your address. The address
that you register with must be the address that the card statement
is sent to, however you can use a different delivery address if you
so wish. If you have already registered with us you may enter your
sign in details to access your account.
- Once signed in or registered, as the case may be, you must
select your preferred method of delivery (if any delivery charges
are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be
charged), confirm you wish to make an Order and consent to the
Terms of Sale. You will then be asked to confirm your delivery
address and input your payment details.
- Once you have finished compiling your Order, you will be asked
to confirm that your Order is correct. If it is not correct, you
can revisit your Order and correct the mistakes before confirming
and submitting your Order to us. It is your responsibility to
ensure that your Order is correct before submitting it to us.
- We will then send you a confirmation email (including your
order reference number) to acknowledge that we have received your
Order ("Confirmation"). This is sent to the email address you
register with us. After sending you the Confirmation we will
process the payment details you have given to us to take payment
for your Order.
- If and when we are able to do so, we will send you a second
email confirming dispatch of the Product(s) to the delivery address
you have requested and giving you estimated timescales for
- Our acceptance of your Order will be complete only when
we send a second email to you confirming your Order and dispatch of
the Product(s) and after payment is taken from your credit or debit
card. Our acceptance of your Order will be considered for
all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the
time Monica Vinader sends an order despatched email and it
is at this point that a legally binding contract is formed between
you and Monica Vinader for the purchase of Products
- If we are unable to fulfil your Order, you will receive an
email from us informing you that the Order has not been accepted
and we will refund the payment for your Order to you.
- Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter
into legally binding contracts.
- Making a Change to the Contract
- If you wish to make a change to the Product(s) you have ordered
please contact us. We will let you know if the change is
- Unfortunately, if we have already sent you the second email
referred to in cl 3.8 we are unable to change your Order, although
you will still have the rights to cancel described below.
- Engraving and Gift Messages
- We are unable to process any engraving request or gift card
messages containing profanities or inappropriate language. Where
possible, we will contact you to seek an alternative engraving or
gift message and we will do this before we send you the second
confirmatory email in respect of your Order.
- As outlined at 11.3 below, you do not have any right to cancel
a Contract for the supply of any Products that have been engraved
or otherwise made to your bespoke specifications (unless such
Products were damaged, defective or faulty when delivered to you or
have been incorrectly delivered).
- When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the
Product(s) at the price set out in the Order. All prices are
inclusive of VAT in the UK and EU.
- Delivery charges (where applicable) and any import duty and
taxes incurred will be added to the total amount due when you view
the Product(s) in your Shopping Bag. The total cost for the
Product(s) and any applicable delivery charges will be displayed
before you confirm your Order and will be set out in the
confirmatory email you receive from us.
- Our prices may change at any time. If we discover that the
price for a Product has changed or that there has been a pricing
error when we receive your Order we will contact you and ask if you
wish to proceed at the correct price. If you confirm that you do
wish to proceed, please remember that we will not be under an
obligation to supply the Product(s) until we have sent you the
second email confirming your Order.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of
the Product(s) we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally
check prices before accepting your order so that, where the
Product(s) correct price at your order date is less than our stated
price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the
Product(s) correct price at your order date is higher than the
price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions
before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order
where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could
reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end
the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the
return of any goods provided to you.
- Promotion and Offer Codes
- To redeem a promotion or offer code ("Code"), insert the Code
in the "Voucher / Offer Code" box on the Shopping Bag page of the
Site and click "Update". If valid, the Code will be applied.
- In addition to any Code specific terms and conditions, the
following conditions apply to all Codes:
- Only one code can be used per Order
- Codes can only be applied to full price items (Codes cannot be
applied to sale items)
- Codes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is
- Orders must be made prior to 23:59 BST on the closing or expiry
date of the Code (if one is specified)
- All offers and promotions are dependent on stock
- Offer codes and promotions may be amended or removed at any
- These Terms of Sale apply to purchases made using a Code
- All payments must be made at the time of Confirmation. Payment
for all Orders must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment
credit or debit card payments via Visa, MasterCard, American
Express, Maestro and Paypal. If we are unable to accept or fulfil
your Order for any reason then we will refund any money paid by you
in respect of the Order. We will not dispatch the Product(s) until
we receive payment in full.
- For payment by card, all credit or debit cardholders and bank
account holders respectively may be dependent on authorisation and
authentication. If the issuer of your payment card or our service
provider refuses to, or does not for any reason authorise or
validate the payment, we will not be liable in these circumstances
for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the Product(s) which
you have ordered as a result.
- To ensure safe and secure shopping, we are Verisign certified.
We also use standard internet encryption technology to provide you
with the maximum practicable level of security.
- We do not hold any of your payment details anywhere on the
Site. They are passed securely to our payments processor for
authorisation by your bank or payment provider.
- We aim to deliver Product(s) to the delivery address you have
requested in your Order within the time set out in our second
confirmatory email but we cannot give an exact or guaranteed
- If we have not delivered the Product(s) to you within 30
(thirty) days of the date of the Contract, or any other date that
we may agree with you, then you may cancel the Contract and we will
refund any money paid by you.
- Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
- Damaged or Defective Product(s)
- Except for any specific warranties we offer in relation to any
particular Product(s) (including our Two Year Warranty), or
consumer guarantees under law, we do not offer any warranty or
guarantee on our Product(s).
- You should inspect the Product(s) when you receive them for
defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage contact our
Customer Care Team as soon as possible with your Order reference
number to hand.
- If the Product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to
you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we
will repair or replace the Product(s) or refund the price paid by
you, including any delivery charges you paid, provided that you
have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s). We will either
refund the cost of the return of the Product(s) to us by you or
send you a prepaid parcel which you can use to return the
- Exchanges and Returns
- Without limiting your statutory rights, you may cancel a
Contract at any time before your Order is delivered and up to 30
days afterward, beginning on the day the Product(s) are delivered
to you or someone appointed by you (other than the carrier)
receives the Product(s). By cancelling the Contract, you may return
any Product(s) purchased from us within 30 days and request a
refund or an exchange.
- To cancel a Contract, you must clearly inform us, preferably:
- in writing (to Returns Department, Monica Vinader Ltd, Holkham
Studios, Longlands, Holkham Park, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk, NR23
1SH, United Kingdom),
- by email (to email@example.com ) or
- by telephone (on +44 (0)208 787 5777) giving us your name,
address and Order reference number.
- You do not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply
of any Products that have been engraved or otherwise made to your
bespoke specifications (unless such Products were damaged,
defective or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly
- You must return the Product(s) to us at your own cost within 14
days after the day of notifying us of the cancellation, in the same
condition in which you receive them (without limiting your rights
to take any reasonable steps to examine the Product(s) and make
sure they conform to your Order). You have a legal obligation to
take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your
possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have
a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of
the Product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise
- To return (or exchange) the Product(s), you should package the
parcel securely using the original packaging (making sure you
include a note of your name and address (enclosing the exchange /
returns form and the delivery note) inside the parcel) and then
return it to us, by hand, courier or by recorded delivery mail or
other form of certified mail to the following address: "Returns
Department, Monica Vinader Ltd, Holkham Studios, Longlands, Holkham
Park, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Norfolk, NR23 1SH, United Kingdom".
Products can be exchanged (but not returned) at our UK
- If you cancel a Contract between us within the 30 day period
(see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as
possible and, in any case, within 14 days after the day on which we
receive the Product(s) back or, if earlier, the day on which we
receive evidence that you have returned the Product(s) to our
returns address. We will refund the price of the Product(s) in full
(except for any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use
of, or damage to, the Product(s), or any unnecessary handling by
you), including the cost of standard delivery. If you have selected
a delivery method which is more expensive than the standard
delivery method (the cheapest option), we will only refund you the
amount of the standard delivery charge. All other cancellations and
refunds are at our sole discretion.
- We will refund any money received from you using the same
method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless
- Details of your consumer rights to cancel described above, and
an explanation of how to exercise them, are provided in the
delivery note which accompanies the Product(s).
- For exchanges, if the value of the new Product(s) exceeds the
original value of the Product(s), you will be required to pay the
difference. Should the value of the new Product(s) be lower than
the original value, the difference will be credited to the credit
or debit card originally used for the Order.
- Monica Vinader Two Year Warranty
- Without limiting your statutory rights, all Product is covered
by a two year warranty from the date of purchase (under normal
conditions of wear and tear). During that two years, Monica Vinader
will repair any issue with a Product free of charge on receipt of
valid proof of purchase.
- Exchanges and Returns Without Proof of
- Without limiting your statutory rights, on presentation of
Product(s) without Proof of Purchase, we are happy to offer you a
repair for a fee outlined on our Repair Fees table as this changes
from time to time.
- Exchanges and Returns Two Years or More After Purchase
- Without limiting your statutory rights, for Product(s)
purchased more than two years ago, we are happy to offer you a
repair for the fee outlined on our Repair Fees table as this
changes from time to time.
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for
loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our
breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and
skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is
not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is
obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was
made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you
discussed it with us during the sales process.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale will limit our liability for:
- fraud; or
- death or personal injury caused as a result of our negligence;
- or breach of your legal rights in relation to the Product(s)
including the right to receive Product(s) which are: as described
and match information we provided to you and any sample or model
seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any
particular purpose made known to us; and supplied with reasonable
skill and care.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If
you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale
purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit,
loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business
- All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address
provided with your registration details (as updated by you). By
accepting these Terms of Sale you give your consent to receive
communications from us by email.
- Personal information that you supply to us will only be
disclosed by us to a third party in accordance with our Privacy
Policy. You agree that we may use the personal information supplied
Privacy & Security. By consenting to these Terms of Sale,
you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy
Policy, which may be updated from time to time. Please read our
- Intellectual Property
- The entire content of the Site, including all jewellery design,
copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it
contains, including the name 'Monica Vinader', is the sole property
of Monica Vinader and its licensors. You may store, print and
display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You
are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise
reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the
content supplied to you or which appears on the Site nor may you
use any such content in connection with any business or commercial
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy
provided by law or under these Terms of Sale and no single or
partial exercise of any such right or remedy shall impair the right
or remedy, or operate as a waiver or variation of it, or preclude
its exercise at any subsequent time.
- If any clause of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid,
illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority, that clause or
part-clause will be deleted from these Terms of Sale and the
validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms of Sale
shall remain unaffected.
- A person who is not a party to a Contract is not entitled to
enforce any of its terms (including these Terms of Sale) under the
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- We will try and solve any disagreements quickly, fairly and
efficiently. However, if you are not happy with the way that we
deal with any disagreement and you want to begin court proceedings,
you must do this within the United Kingdom.
Last Updated 15 December 2016