Order by Tuesday December 17th for delivery by December 24th
Terms and conditions for Monica Vinader Ltd.
Registered address: Choseley, Docking, Kings Lynn, PE31 8PQ. Monica Vinader is our trading name. For the purpose of these terms and conditions of web site use, Monica Vinader means monica vinader.com
These terms and conditions govern your use of the site and purchase of goods and services from the site. By continuing to access the monicavinader.com site you are deemed to be accepting and consenting to the practices described in the terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of any future changes. Your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
2. Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
No contract will exist between you and Monica Vinader for the sale of any product unless and until Monica Vinader has accepted your order with confirmation that it has been dispatched. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Monica Vinader sends an order despatched email, and payment is taken from your credit / debit card. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
4. Pricing, payment and shipping
The prices payable for ordered goods are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of vat. Shipping costs are additional being clearly displayed where applicable and are included in the total cost.
Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
Goods purchased from this site may be returned with 28 days of purchase if you are not completely happy with the product. This does not affect your statuatory rights.
Engraved items are non-returnable/non-refundable.
6. Promotion & Offer Codes
The following conditions apply to all Monica Vinader Promotion and Offer codes:
8. Limitations of liability
So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the site (including the reliance upon any information contained on it).
9. Governing law
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You and Monica Vinader irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Intellectual property
The entire content of the website, including all jewelry design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name monica vinader is the sole property of Monica Vinader and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice. We make no warranty that this site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through this site.
12. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Monica Vinader in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. No variation of these terms and conditions are binding on us unless agreed by us in writing.
13. Engraving Messages
We are unable to process any engraving order using profanities or inappropriate language. Where possible, we will contact you to seek an alternative engraving message, or you will be able to cancel the order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MONICA VINADER WINTER 2013 COMPETITION
GENERAL & ENTRIES
• This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Monica Vinader Ltd., Scott Dunn, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, their partners, families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
• All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
• The competition ends 23.59 (BST) on Tuesday 17th December 2013. The winners will be selected at random by Monica Vinader Ltd. head office from entries received by the competition closing date.
• The First Prize winner and Runners up (x2) will be contacted within 10 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
• Should we be unable to contact any of the winners or should any of the winners be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• The winners are required to confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 working days of notification. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize or does not comply with these terms and conditions, Monica Vinader Ltd. reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random.
• By opting in, you are agreeing to receive communications from Scott Dunn.
• For a list of the winners’ names, please send a stamped, addressed envelope to Monica Vinader Ltd. 1st Floor, Mountbarrow House, 6-20 Elizabeth Street, London, SW1W 9RB between 27th December 2013 and 26th January 2014.
• The First Prize is to win £3,000 to spend online at www.monicavinader.com, and a 7-night trip to India (as outlined below). The Runner Up Prizes (x2) are £1,500 to spend online at www.monicavinader.com.
• Monica Vinader Jewellery Prizes: First Prize Winner will receive a £3,000 voucher code and 2 Runners Up will each receive a £1,500 voucher code. Voucher code value cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher codes must be redeemed online at www.monicavinader.com and are valid for redemption until 23.59 on 28th February 2014. Full voucher code value must be redeemed within one transaction and is available on full-priced items only. Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Monica Vinader offer code. Shipping is not included. Jewellery prizes are not redeemable at any Monica Vinader stores or stockists.
• Scott Dunn Prize: The First Prize winner will win a 7-night complimentary stay in India on a Room-Only basis for 2 adults sharing; 2 nights each at The Oberoi, New Delhi, The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur and The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra and 1 night at The Oberoi, Gurgaon. Valid for stays between 1st May and 30th September 2014.
• The prize includes return international flights and domestic transfers within India, for 2 adults, up to the value of £1,250 per person. Any costs above this are the responsibility of the winner and are not covered by Monica Vinader, Scott Dunn or Oberoi Hotels & Resorts. Any additional transportation, travel insurance, meals, in-room charges (e.g. mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidental costs and travel expenses are not included.
• The First Prize winner and travel companion must be available to travel together on the outlined itinerary, which may be subject to certain restrictions, hotel availability and blackout dates. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have valid passports and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
• Monica Vinader Ltd. is responsible for the publication of the competition, the adjudication of the prize draw and the Jewellery Prizes. Monica Vinader will not be responsible for the organisation of the India Trip part of the first prize. This responsibility will lie with Scott Dunn and the contact details of the prize winner will be passed to them once the winner has been selected.
• The winners may be required to participate in publicity on behalf of Monica Vinader Ltd and Scott Dunn.
• Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Monica Vinader and accordingly Monica Vinader Ltd. may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Monica Vinader Ltd. as a result thereof.