Ordering & Payment
- Customer Care
- Contact Us
- My Account
- Ordering & Payment
- Browsing on the site
- Ring Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
- Placing an Order
- Gift Orders & Packaging
- Order Confirmation
- Refer-a-Friend Programme
- Changing or Cancelling an Order
- Promotion & Offer Codes
- Terms & Conditions
- Exchanges & Returns
- Our Services
- Jewellery Care
- Gift Cards
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for Monica Vinader Ltd.
Registered address: Unit 1i Docking Workshops, Station Road, Docking, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LT. Monica Vinader is our trading name. For the purpose of these terms and conditions of web site use, Monica Vinader means monica vinader.com
These terms and conditions govern your use of the site and purchase of goods and services from the site. By continuing to access the monicavinader.com site you are deemed to be accepting and consenting to the practices described in the terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of any future changes. Your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
2. Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
No contract will exist between you and Monica Vinader for the sale of any product unless and until Monica Vinader has accepted your order with confirmation that it has been dispatched. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Monica Vinader sends an order despatched email, and payment is taken from your credit / debit card. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
4. Pricing, payment and shipping
The prices payable for ordered goods are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT in the UK and EU. Delivery is free unless the UK Next Morning Delivery Service is selected (£10). This additional cost is clearly displayed when selected and included in the total cost. Delivery is free for all countries and sent on a Delivery Duties Paid Service, meaning that no additional customs or tax charges will be applied.
Goods purchased from this site may be returned with 28 days of
purchase if you are not completely happy with the product. This
does not affect your statuatory rights.
Engraved items are non-returnable/non-refundable.
6. Promotion & Offer Codes
The following conditions apply to all Monica Vinader Promotion and Offer codes:
• Only one code can be used per transaction.
• Codes can only be applied to full price items (they are not available on sale items).
• Codes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available.
• Orders must be made prior to 23:59 on the closing date, if specified.
• All offers are subject to stock availability.
• Offers are subject to change at any time.
• All other Monica Vinader Terms and Conditions apply.
8. Limitations of liability
So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the site (including the reliance upon any information contained on it).
9. Governing law
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You and Monica Vinader irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Intellectual property
The entire content of the website, including all jewelry design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name monica vinader is the sole property of Monica Vinader and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services without notice. We make no warranty that this site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through this site.
12. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between
you and Monica Vinader in respect of the sale, purchase and use of
the goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding
in relation to the subject matter hereof. No variation of these
terms and conditions are binding on us unless agreed by us in
13. Engraving and Gift Messages
We are unable to process any engraving order or gift card messages using profanities or inappropriate language. Where possible, we will contact you to seek an alternative engraving/gift message, or you will be able to cancel the order.
Win your dream Monica Vinader wish list - Terms & Conditions
Throughout the festive season, customers may be automatically entered into this Prize Draw when they use our site to share on social media or email their wish list to someone else.
The Prize Draw will begin at 9.30 AM GMT on Tuesday 4th November. Weekly draws will be announced at 16:00 GMT each Friday.
The cut-off point for entry each week is 12:00 PM GMT on Friday. Those who enter after 12:00 PM GMT will be entered into the following week's draw.
1. To enter, you will need to create an account (if you haven't already) or login to your existing account to use the Monica Vinader wish list. You must add products to your wish list during the Prize Draw Period and share it via one of the sharing methods on the wish list page (email or social media).
2. You must be over 18 years old and the winner may be asked to provide proof of age when contacted.
3. All information given must be accurate.
1. Each week, a prize of a £500 e-voucher will be awarded to one entrant which can be used to purchase the contents of your Monica Vinader wish list, up to and no more than a value of £500 GBP.
2. There is no cash alternative and you will have one year to redeem your prize.
3. Voucher must be redeemed online only and in one go.
1. One (1) winner will be selected at random within from all eligible Entries by an independent party each Friday throughout the Prize Draw period.
2. Winners will be notified by email sent to the email address provided to us by the winner on registration.
3. Winners may be required to accept these Prize Draw Terms before being eligible for a Prize.
4. Winners may also be announced on the Monica Vinader Facebook page, Twitter feed, Instagram account or blog post. By entering the Prize Draw you consent to your name being used in this way.
5. If any required information is not returned by a winner within five (5) working days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then that winner's Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
Restrictions and waivers
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
2. Monica Vinader reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. Monica Vinader reserves the right to cancel or alter this promotion at any time.
4. You must have a valid e-mail address, and it is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
5. Employees of Monica Vinader, its affiliates and associated companies are not eligible to participate in this competition.
6. We are unable to take responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
The competition owner is Monica Vinader Ltd, Unit 1 Docking Workshops, Station Road Docking, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LT. Registered in England, number 04428116.